Our first priority is the health and safety of our students and staff. Here are some additional precautions that will be put in place at the studio for the safety of our students and staff.:
- Parents and other family members will not have access to wait in the lobby. Students can be dropped off and picked up later, or parents can wait in the parking lot. Small children will be escorted back to their parent’s vehicle. If you have a child that might need assistance using the restroom, please stay in the parking lot, you will be texted to come in and help them if they need to use the restroom.
- Students are to be dropped off at the front door and picked up at the back entrance.
- Classes will be letting out 5 minutes early so we can escort one class out of the building before letting the next class in.
- All dance barres, props, mats, etc. will be disinfected before and after each class.
- Students will be given hand sanitizer at the beginning and end of each class.
- Students will not be doing any partnering work or be touching each other.
- Spacing will be marked on the floor to help students be aware of and maintain distance.
- We ask that you keep your child home if they, or anyone in your household, are not well.
- We ask that parents reinforce the importance of keeping hands away from faces and coughing or sneezing into the elbow.
If you have any questions or concerns please let us know. Thank you for your kindness and understanding as we put these new policies into place.